Extremely Linden

Friday, June 13, 2008

Our 100th post!

Congratulations to us on reaching 100 posts and congratulations to Meryl and Eifion on reaching 25 years of marriage!
* * * * * * * * * * * *


Kate Westall says," I have recently recorded my first single called 'Clearer Sky' and I am selling it specifically to fundraise for a trip I'm going on with a charity to India. I'm off for 3 weeks at the end of this month! I'm going to South India with a small team with the charity 'Micah's Call' and we'll be visiting orphanages, leprosy colonies and a the work of 'Jesus Mercy Home Association' near Bangalore, Tamil Nadu region. The cd can be bought through my website (www.myspace.com/katewestall for £3.99 or Facebook for £5 -I tried to make it a lower price but it wouldn't let me!) both via paypal. (There are 2 songs on it.) "


You may be interested to know that the CD cover is printed on sheep poo paper.
* * * * * * * * * *
Gary Gregor is speaking in Linden on Sunday morning (15th June) on Learning from the past. In the evening Tim and Sue will be showing slides and talking about their recent trips to the Middle East. In Linden at 8.00 pm.
The following week, we're having an open meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home